Tuesday, April 10, 2007

New Video and Printable Targets













See Video


Here is a video of me playing a little target practive with my SpeedyToys.com CO2 1911 NBB Airsoft Pistol. It's semi automatic so you never have to cock the gun, in addition the co2 cartridge lasts several magazine loads and depending on how long you shoot, may even last a full day of play. I've found it to be tons neater than having to load green gas, and lasts much longer.


---------------


NEW -


Item Name:

M700 Style Airsoft spring Rifle/Wood Color

Item #:

JP+JAGM700WOOD




M700 Style Airsoft Spring Sniper Rifle W/Wood Color Stock Specs:
This sniper rifle is extremely powerful and accurate and has a classic wood grain finish. For the quality of construction and muzzle velocity, it is a great value for the price

394 FPS with .20g BB's

Includes: Top Rail Mount for Accessories

Realistic Wood Grain Stock

Smooth Bolt and Trigger Action

Scope NOT Included

-----------------------

Click on any of the targets below to load a printable PDF file, for easy and crisp printing!



 

























SpeedyToys.com


Link to us and receive 10% off any
SpeedyToys order! Simply place this graphic
on any webpage (including your MySpace page), and link it back to
us. E-mail the URL where the link appears, and we'll send you the
code. If you'd like, you can simply copy and paste the code below:




On MySpace?
So are we! Request us as a friend! You can visit our MySpace page
here:



http://www.myspace.com/speedytoys

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Dear SpeedyToys.com

My name is Luis Jiménez del Barco, I am one of your customers and I had a problem in my last order. The order No. is 110798 and the date I made it is 3/16/2007. The problem is that the order status appears "Cancelled" and the money corresponding to that order has been removed from my bank account. I sent you several mails during this time and I had no answer. I also left you a message in your answering machine because nobody answered the phone.
I have several friends also from Spain that made orders to your website and did not have any problem with them. So I assume that there has been a confusion that will be solved soon.
Could you please contact to this e-mail address as soon as possible with news about my order, or In case you could not send it could you give my money back to me?

Order No. 110798
Order Date 3/16/2007

Thank you very much

Yours trusly

Luis Jiménez del Barco
+0034 958 800 870
new e-mail adress: luismjbc@yahoo.es
old e-mail adress: luismiescondite@hotmail.com (this is the nick that I had in your website)

About Me

My photo
We specialize in high quality airsoft guns and equipment.