Sunday, April 15, 2007

Two Tone Desert Eagle













Item Name:

M700 Style Airsoft Sniper Rifle W/Black Stock

Item #:

JP+JAGM700BLK






M700 Style Airsoft Spring Sniper Rifle W/Black Stock Specs:




  • This sniper rifle is extremely powerful and accurate and has a classic wood grain finish.  For the quality of construction and muzzle velocity, it is a great value for the price


  • 394 FPS with .20g BB's


  • Includes: Top Rail Mount for Accessories


  • Realistic Wood Grain Stock


  • Smooth Bolt and Trigger Action


  • Scope NOT Included


  • Please use .20 gram high quality BB’s or heavier with this gun. Using lighter ammunition with this gun will void the warranty. We recommend: .20 gram high quality BB’s.



Item Name:

DUALTONE STEEL DESERT EAGLE BB AirSoft Guns .50AE

Item #:

SA+90220

Price/ea:

$89.99

$74.99



Airsoft Guns












SpeedyToys.com


Link to us and receive 10% off any
SpeedyToys order! Simply place this graphic
on any webpage (including your MySpace page), and link it back to
us. E-mail the URL where the link appears, and we'll send you the
code. If you'd like, you can simply copy and paste the code below:




On MySpace?
So are we! Request us as a friend! You can visit our MySpace page
here:



http://www.myspace.com/speedytoys

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Dear SpeedyToys.com

My name is Luis Jiménez del Barco, I am one of your customers and I had a problem in my last order. The order No. is 110798 and the date I made it is 3/16/2007. The problem is that the order status appears "Cancelled" and the money corresponding to that order has been removed from my bank account. I sent you several mails during this time and I had no answer. I also left you a message in your answering machine because nobody answered the phone.

I have several friends also from Spain that made orders to your website and did not have any problem with them. So I assume that there has been a confusion that will be solved soon. Could you please contact to this e-mail address as soon as possible with news about my order, or In case you could not send it could you give my money back to me?

Order No. 110798
Order Date 3/16/2007

Please give me an answer or contact me as soon as possible or I will be forced to report fraud activity of your company to the Spanish and American Authorities. In case I had no answer the next mail will be sent by my lawyers.


Have a nice day

Luis Jiménez del Barco
+0034 958 800 870
+0034 625 645 351
luismiescondite@hotmail.com
Calle Profesor Motos Guirao 2, Portal 3 4ºA 18002 GRANADA SPAIN

Anonymous said...

A fine selection of primarily single-shot bolt-action rifles with increased power, accuracy and range over standard airsoft guns.

airsoft gun

Hiitscal said...

Is The Dual Tone Desert Eagle Still Available For Purchase? Is So Where?
Thanks, Cal

Hiitscal said...

Is the dual tone Desert Eagle still available for purchase?
If so where?
Many thanks
Cal

About Me

My photo
We specialize in high quality airsoft guns and equipment.